Vocation & Formation
Vocation and Formation
- Genuine vocation with right intention.
- Freedom of choice, i.e. not coerced by anyone.
- At least 20 years and not more than 30 years of age.
- From a good Christian family.
- A Catholic – baptized and confirmed. (Converts must have practiced Catholic
faith for at least two years).
- Has never been married.
- Has good health with absence of hereditary diseases or physical deformity.
- Of mature character and good conduct.
- Has open and sincere disposition.
- Has a minimum of mean grade C plain and/or with equivalent course.
2. Initial Formation
We, the Nazareth Sisters of the Annunciation, admit in our Congregation a young Catholic woman who is free from Canonical impediments, has the right intentions and has the necessary qualities. She should portray signs of genuine vocation, good conduct, freedom of choice and adequate maturity needed to adapt to religious life in a community of women.
Our Pre-novitiate comprises both stages of Aspirancy and Postulancy;
- Aspirancy (one or two years)
- Postulancy (one or two years)
- Novitiate (two years)
- Juniorate (six to nine years)
- Spiritual courses/workshops
- Sabbatical programs